Date: 22 Aug 2023
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products. Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people. We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way – free from worry and most importantly at peace with all the “what-ifs” of the world. Company values that every employee subscribes to are: Energy, Freedom, Accountability and Attitude. The ideal candidate is one who has the courage to be bold and subscribes to MiWay’s core values! Do you have a positive attitude, love a challenge, treat your colleagues with respect and look for solutions, not problems? If yes, then MiWay is the place for you!
Minimum Qualification Required
Degree/ Diploma in HR/ Industrial Psychology
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be South African Citizens
- Must be unemployed (Interns must have less than 6 months previous employment for consideration)
- Should not have been on an internship with INSETA before
- Must have a completed relevant qualification a degree or diploma
Deliverables include but will not be limited to
End to end of Programmes administration
Capturing and Filling
- Capturing/learner enrollments both on our internal systems as well as INSETA systems for registrations
- Ensure that invoices, remittances and completion certificates are collected and saved accordingly each month.
- Capturing of all the training spent.
- Creating of folders to save documents for ease of retrieval for audit purposes.
- Assist with Progress Reports and Closure Reports for each legislative programme in line with INSETA reporting standards and timelines.
- Be a team player and work well with everyone.
- Be able to lead one ‘self and takes initiatives around one’s deliverables.
- Maintaining good relations with our stakeholders and live the MiWay values.
- Computer Skills, MS excel will be advantageous on an intermediate level
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Results/targets/deadline driven
What will you do?
Responsible for presenting training courses and monitoring training results so that future courses may be modified where necessary. Recommends new training techniques and programmes. Responsible for developing training to meet identified needs. Assists in the assessment of the suitability of development in the training field.
Knowledge and Skills
Facilitation/ presentation of training
Training Assessments and feedback/ reporting
Training material/content development and updating
Training Queries, ad-hoc support and projects
Plans and aligns – Contributing independently
Communicates effectively – Contributing independently
Decision quality – Contributing independently
Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Cultivates innovation – Contributing independently
Customer focus – Contributing independently
Drives results – Contributing independently
Collaborates – Contributing independently
Being resilient – Contributing independently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Deadline to apply: 29 September 2023.
Our commitment to transformation
At MiWay we believe in cultivating a positive and dynamic working environment that gives you freedom and opportunity to succeed. MiWay is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This is what drives us to achieve a multicultural workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, reflective of the demographics of our society.