South African Tourism invites South African unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 01 March 2024
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
At South African Tourism, they are committed to building a better South Africa and believe in investing in the youth as future leaders. The Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross-functional programme that offers unemployed South African graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
Any graduate who has completed a minimum of three (3) years of tertiary studies/Requires Work Experience to complete their tertiary studies and with no previous internship programme experience.
What to expect:
- Exposure to the broader Tourism business,
- Involvement in real business projects; and
- Engagement with various stakeholders in the sector
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Passionate about research and data analysis
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross-functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
CVs are to be sent to the following email address:: email@example.com